Make your own free website on Tripod.com

Bill joke site

Bill joke 1

At a recent computer expo (COMDEX), Bill Gates reportedly compared the computer industry with the auto industry and stated "If GM had kept up with technology like the computer industry has, we would all be driving twenty-five dollar cars that got 1000 mi/gal." Recently General Motors addressed this comment by releasing the statement "Yes, but would you want your car to crash twice a day?"

Bill joke 2 (well not realy)

Mr Gates was at a press conference yesterday, (dunno which one - but it was real) And was being questioned about his monopoly of the industry. The figure stated was 90% of computer users run under windoze of some sort. Mr Gates' reply was that was not a monopoly. There was still the other 10%.

Bill joke 3

How does Bill Gates change a light bulb???
He doesn't, he declares darkness as standard.


HOMEPhotosBuffySurveyOS/2 pageOT page
Star TrekThe CrowMusicSimpsons resultsCaffeineMOSH page

© 19.03.98, Chris Freundel